Gregory M. Crow, Ph.D.
For over 30 years, couples and individuals have been turning to Dr. Crow, a well-known respected psychologist in the Phoenix and Scottsdale, AZ area, for couples’ counseling, marriage counseling, men’s issues and intensive therapy programs.
If any of the following sound familiar to you, now is the time to contact Dr. Crow for guidance:
- Your marriage is in trouble and you fear it may fail.
- Communication between you and your partner has broken down, leaving you both feeling frustrated and alone.
- You feel hopeless because you and your partner are unable to talk through disagreements without one or both giving up or exploding.
- You and your husband/wife hardly talk to each other anymore; the pain is unbearable and you wonder how long you can hang on.
- You have discovered a pornography problem and/or an affair(s) within yourself or your partner.
- You are unable to trust your partner because he/she lied when confronted about being involved in a secretive relationship or damaging activity.
It is important to get help with these issues right away! Although many people may be hesitant to seek therapy, bringing a trained professional on-board often provides a place in which you can feel able to discuss things you wouldn’t want to tell anyone else and where listening and understanding leads to critical strategic coaching. This coaching will help you to get through the initial stages of recovery, followed by more work to help you and your partner restore and renovate your lives and your marriage as needed.
Please click on the links to the left to read more about our services, including powerful Brainspotting, Christian Counseling, Couple’s Counseling, Affairs and Infidelity, Men’s Issues, our Fast Track Program and Marriage Counseling in Phoenix and the Scottsdale area. This is just the first step in the road to healing, and you are the only one who can do it.
NOTE: Although Dr. Crow does work extensively with fidelity/purity issues, he works with all couples to improve communication, learn how to successfully navigate and engage with each other and to identify and defuse harmful patterns so common to couples.
Dr. Crow’s Christian faith is a vital resource: for those who are receptive, he is able to use it to help support them and rebuild what has been lost. His beliefs lead him to support and respect anyone of faith, regardless of their persuasion, and he enjoys being presented with opportunities to work with individuals and couples of varying cultures and beliefs.